CAREER IN OPERATIONS
Representing two-thirds of our Hong Kong workforce, our Operations staff work around the clock with strong team spirit to provide world-class railway service to the Hong Kong community. Major roles of our Operations staff include:
- stations and train operations and services;
- maintenance of trains, structures, tracks, overhead lines and fixed installations along the railway lines;
- technical and engineering design services and support;
- operations and engineering planning and interface issues of existing and new railway extensions;
- safety and quality management;
- development and implementation of Operations strategic initiatives.
Click here to understand more about our Railway Operations.