Graduate Development Programmes
Professional Expertise - Graduate Engineer (GE) Programme
The Graduate Engineer (GE) Programme is an HKIE accredited Scheme 'A' training programme leading to Chartership. It is a comprehensive and forward looking programme which provides programme participants with an excellent platform to gain multi-disciplinary exposure in the engineering profession.
As a growing international company, MTR offers unique opportunities for programme participants to take part in major asset replacement projects, take-over of new railway lines, overseas assignments and researches / application on advanced technology, which help shape the next generation rail. Customised development activities such as people and work management skills training and mentorship of senior managers are also provided.
We are looking for:
Final year students or recent graduates with Degree accredited by HKIE in disciplines including Civil Engineering, Control Automation & Instrumentation, Electrical Engineering, Electronic Engineering, and Mechanical Engineering who possess excellent academic achievements and the following qualities:
- high development potential
- good analytical and problem solving skills
- excellent communication skills in English and Chinese (including Putonghua)
- dedication to a career in railway design, operations and maintenance
- proficiency in various programming languages and knowledge of latest technological developments such as big data analytics