- ELEMENTS offers more than one million square feet of pure shopping bliss subtly themed after the five Chinese elements.
- The mall brings together some of the world's most sought-after brands and services, many of which are either new to Hong Kong or have their flagship stores here. Dining is also a major attraction at ELEMENTS, with big names in both Oriental and Western cuisine. Add the mall's wraparound glass wall and you have the perfect harbour-view dining experience!
- Shopping, leisure, dining, entertainment and culture have never before come together in such a perfect way. The fundamentals of shopping in Hong Kong are evolving, and ELEMENTS is where it's happening.
- Telford Plaza - Surprises Out of Your Expectations!
- Telford Plaza, an 83,000 sq. m shopping centre located at the heart of Kowloon East, is famous for its broad selections of stylish clothing and delicious cuisines, and is the beginning of endless surprises for you.
- Thoughtfully designed and ornamented, the two phases of Telford Plaza capture the undivided attention of shoppers and is the perfect place for shopping and leisure.
- Covering 500,000 sq ft, Maritime Square is home to a sophisticated range of shops and restaurants. Situated atop Tsing Yi MTR Station, it attracts many local customers as well as high numbers of tourists travelling to and from Disneyland, Ngong Ping 360 and the Airport.
- The mall has a strong reputation for the latest trends. Comprising over one hundred shops and restaurants, including jewellery shops, brand name cosmetics, a mega electronics store and trendy clothing stores, Maritime Square offers a dynamic and inspirational one-stop shopping experience.
- The mall is also home to a delectable array of restaurants serving quality Chinese, Japanese, Southeast Asian and Western cuisine. In fact, the wide selection of restaurants may make you want to never stop eating! Sit back and relax in this food paradise and it's easy to forget you're still in the heart of the city!
- PopCorn locates at Tseung Kwan O MTR Station with over 40,000 square meters. It is situated at the hub of Tseung Kwan O on top of the MTR station. Providing every convenience to Tseung Kwan O residents and visitors, PopCorn is also a major transportation junction connected by buses and public light vehicles. With around 150 retailers, PopCorn provides a full range of high-end products and international brands, a selection of world cuisine to the satisfaction of your most sensational taste, as well as the STAR cinema which gives you a one-of-a-kind movie experience.
- Indulge yourself in the romantic serenity of Paradise Mall. A European aura pervades every corner of this retail oasis, where the grandeur of Roman fountains, handcrafted paintings and Greek columns make every visit an occasion to savour.
- Comprising three zones each designed with a unique theme, Paradise Mall is at your service with an amazing array of stylish fashion, accessories and scrumptious cuisine - a truly one-stop shopping experience you can't afford to miss!
Luk Yeung Galleria
- Luk Yeung Galleria is located on a major traffic thoroughfare in Tsuen Wan, providing a convenient and pleasurable experience for shoppers from both Kowloon and the New Territories. A wide variety of shops is available in this spacious 170,000 sq ft. From stylish clothing and footwear, jewellery and accessories, to skin care products, cosmetics and household necessities, Luk Yeung Galleria provides exceptional convenience to busy city dwellers. The handy new Travel Mart also offers a one-stop solution for customers looking for authoritative travel information.
- For delectable dining, the mall is home to many restaurants offering Western, Chinese and Japanese cuisine. Whatever your preference, you'll find a restaurant that is sure to delight at Luk Yeung Galleria, where all your daily needs are our pleasure.
- Located above Hang Hau MTR Station, The Lane enjoys a unique position in the heart of Tseung Kwan O. It is a true focal point for the community connected by covered footbridges to major residential estates.
- Located above Sha Tin MTR Station, Citylink provides 217,500 sq ft of commercial office space and 50,000 sq ft of retail, food and beverage space.
- Citylink is at your service with an amazing array of stylish fashion, scrumptious cuisine and a travel zone - a truly one-stop shopping experience you can't afford to miss!
- Plaza Ascot is one of the major shopping centres in Fo Tan.
- Covering some 100,000 sq ft, this single-level shopping complex is home to a handy variety of shops and services, including a supermarket, convenience stores, restaurants, cafes and lifestyle stores.
- Ocean Walk is a major shopping centre adjacent to Tuen Mun ferry pier.
- A single-level shopping complex covering approximately 100,000 sq ft, its major tenants include Chinese restaurants, cafes, supermarkets, convenience stores and retail shops.
Sun Tuen Mun Shopping Centre
- Sun Tuen Mun Shopping Centre is one of the largest shopping centres in Tuen Mun West.
- This 2-level complex covers some 150,000 sq ft and offers ample car parking for shoppers' convenience.
- Major tenants include Chinese restaurants, supermarkets and a McDonald's restaurant.
- Hanford Plaza is a 35,000 sq ft shopping centre situated next to the Light Rail Sam Shing Terminus.
- Major tenants include supermarkets, convenience stores and restaurants.