Tam Kon Shan Interchange Road Widening Works (Contract No.: Q060599)
Tam Kon Shan Interchange Road Widening Works
Contract No.: Q060599
MTR Corporation Limited invites qualified contractors to express their interest in tendering for Contract Q060599: Tam Kon Shan Interchange Road Widening Works.
The scope of works under the Contract shall include:
· Tree felling and compensatory planting;
· Ground investigation, modification and formation for Slope Registered Feature No. 6SE-D/F232;
· Modification of drainage works;
· Construction of retaining walls;
· Diversion of underground utilities including CLP’s 11kV & 132kV high voltage cables, fresh water main, gas pipes and telecom cables;
· Construction of road and pedestrian footpath including re-provision of street railing and signage and modification of public lighting; and
· Condition survey, temporary traffic management and other associated works.
The prequalification process for the tender will take place in March 2018 and tenders will be invited in Q2 2018, with the works commenced in Q3 2018 tentatively.
In order to be considered for prequalification, interested parties having relevant resources, qualifications and experience are requested to express their interest on or before 14 March 2018 via the MTR Corporation Limited’s E-Tendering System.
For applicants registered under the E-Tendering System, please click the following link and log into the System for expression of interest:
For applicants not registered under the E-Tendering System, please click the following link and search for the advertisement notice of this contract for expression of interest:
All invitations and submissions for prequalification and tender will be carried out through the E-Tendering System at http://www.hkextender.com.
Applicants responding to this advertisement are deemed to have complied with the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance in the collection and transfer of personal data to MTR Corporation Limited. All information submitted including personal data, will be used by MTR Corporation Limited for the prequalification of tenderers for this Contract.
For enquiries, please contact Mr. Rex Lee, Senior Contracts Engineer on (852) 2993 2217 or by fax (852) 2993 7773.