Enjoy 50% off after 9 a.m. from designated stations to Shenzhen via Lok Ma Chau Station
From 5 February to 15 May 2018, you can enjoy a 50% discount to Lok
Ma Chau Station after 9 a.m. from designated stations*. To redeem
this offer, simply present your Octopus at the Customer Service Centres
of the following stations before entering the gate. Keep yourself
energized for a trip to Shenzhen and enjoy the fare discount!
*Designated originating stations:
Causeway Bay, Wai Chai, Admiralty, Central, Hong Kong, Sheung Wan, Sai
Ying Pun, HKU, Kennedy Town, Jordan, Yau Ma Tei, Mong Kok, Prince Edward,
Sham Shui Po, Diamond Hill, Choi Hung, Kowloon Bay, Ngau Tau Kok
Terms and Conditions:
- To redeem this offer, passengers must present a valid Octopus, including
Adult, Elder, Child and Personalised Octopus with ˇ§Student Statusˇ¨
or persons with ˇ§Disabilities Statusˇ¨ at the Customer Service Centres
at any of the above designated MTR stations after
9 a.m. during the promotion period.
- This offer must be redeemed on the day of travel
before entering the gate. Passengers are required to take the
train to Lok Ma Chau Station immediately after the redemption. This
offer will not be reissued under any circumstances.
- This offer not applicable to the following: (i)
the journey does not start from a designated station; (ii) the journey
does not end at Lok Ma Chau Station; or (iii) involves an interchanging
journey at Tsim Sha Tsui or East Tsim Sha Tsui stations.
- The discounted fare will be deducted when the passenger exits the
gate. The discounted fare is calculated to one decimal point, e.g.
$20.25 will be charged at $20.2.
- Passengers who have redeemed this offer and wish to enjoy the East
Rail Lineˇ¦s First Class service must pay the First Class Premium.
- Unless otherwise specified, this offer cannot be used in conjunction
with any other offers (including MTR Fare Saver).
- MTR Corporation Limited reserves the right to alter or terminate
the offer at any time.
- The Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Ordinance shall not apply
to the terms and conditions herein.
- MTR Corporation Limited reserves the right to make the final decision
in the event of any disputes.
MTR Hotline: 2881 8888