|Product||Adult Tourist Day Pass / Child Tourist Day Pass|
|Price||HK$65 (Adult) / HK$30 (Child)|
Adult Tourist Day Pass
Child Tourist Day Pass
|Ticket Usage||- Ticket is valid within 1 month from the date of issue
- Single day of unlimited travel on the MTR, Light Rail and MTR Bus (except Airport Express, East Rail Line First Class and travel to/from Lo Wu or Lok Ma Chau Station)
- Ticket is valid for 24 consecutive hours starting from the recorded entry time of the first MTR journey.
- Travel on the Light Rail is only effective after the first MTR journey has been made.
- The Child Tourist Day Pass is valid for children aged 3 to 11
- Ticket is restricted to tourists (non-Hong Kong residents) who have been in Hong Kong for less than 14 days.
- The Ticket user is required to present the Ticket with valid proof of tourist status for inspection by MTR staff at any time upon request.
This is a smart ticket, for usage details, please click here.