|Product||Airport Express Travel Pass|
|Price||HKD$250 (1 Ride) / HKD$350 (2 Rides)|
Airport Express Travel Pass ¡]1 Ride¡^
Airport Express Travel Pass ¡]2 Rides¡^
|Ticket Usage||- Ticket is valid within 180 days from the date of issue
- 1 or 2 single journey(s) on the Airport Express (excluding travel between Airport and AsiaWorld-Expo stations) and
- Three consecutive days of unlimited travel on the MTR, Light Rail and MTR Bus (Northwest New Territories) (except additional travel on the Airport Express, East Rail Line First Class and travel to/from Lo Wu or Lok Ma Chau Station)
- Three consecutive days of unlimited travel refers to the recorded entry time of the first MTR train journey and lasts for 72 hours (three days) plus any additional hours up to the end of train or bus service on the last day.
- Travel on the Light Rail and MTR Bus (Northwest New Territories) are only effective after the first MTR journey has been made.
- Ticket is restricted to tourists (non-Hong Kong residents) who have been in Hong Kong for less than 14 days.
- The Ticket user is required to present the Ticket with valid proof of tourist status for inspection by MTR staff at any time upon request.
- User can receive HK$50 when returning the used Ticket to any MTR or Airport Express Customer Service Centres.