|Product||Tourist Cross-boundary Travel Pass|
|Price||HKD$100 (1 Day) / HKD$140 (2 Days)|
Tourist Cross-boundary Travel Pass (1 Day)
Tourist Cross-boundary Travel Pass (2 Days)
|Ticket Usage||- Ticket is valid within 1 month from the date of issue
- Two single journeys to/from Lo Wu or Lok Ma Chau Station within one day or two consecutive days
- Unlimited travel on the MTR, Light Rail and MTR Bus on the same day or during the same two days (except Airport Express, East Rail Line First Class and additional Lo Wu or Lok Ma Chau journeys)
- Ticket is valid for one day or two consecutive days during the train or bus operating hours, from the first to the last service of the day.
- Travel on the Light Rail is only effective after the first MTR journey has been made.
- Ticket is restricted to tourists (non-Hong Kong residents) who have been in Hong Kong for less than 14 days.
- The Ticket user is required to present the Ticket with valid proof of tourist status for inspection by MTR staff at any time upon request.