Ching Leung Nunnery was built in 1912. Lying in its serenity, the Nunnery was initially known as the Garden of Sweet-scented Osmanthus because this species was seen almost everywhere in the area. It was later renamed Ching Leung Nunnery. Besides the pavilions and ponds commonly found in most Buddhist retreats and monasteries, there is also a rubbing of the Sixteen Arhats hanging in the worship hall, which is considered a treasure of art of enormous value of appreciation.
|MTR Station :||Siu HongExitF|
|Direction :||Siu Hong <-> by foot for about 10 minutes <-> Ching Leung Nunnery|