Some happy moments of the "MTR X Hong Kong Repertory Theatre: Master of Railway Safety School Tour"
and community performances
- MTR Corporation's Legal Director and Secretary and Chairman of the Corporate Responsibility Steering Committee Ms Gillian Meller (3rd right); General Manager íV Corporate Relations Mrs Miranda Leung (3rd left); Hong Kong Repertory Theatre's Council Vice-Chairman and Chairman of Marketing Committee Mr David Mong (2nd right), Artistic Director Anthony Chan (2nd left) and student representatives kicked off the MTR X Hong Kong Repertory Theatre: Master of Railway Safety School Tour on 4 October 2011.
- HKRep staged the premier performance Master of Railway Safety at MTR Central Subway, Hong Kong Station on 4 October 2011.
- In 2011-12, the interactive play was presented for free to 20,000 students in a tour to 50 primary schools.
- Highlights of the "MTR X Hong Kong Repertory Theatre: Master of Railway Safety School Tour"
Summer Community Performances
- More than 800 children and their parents enjoyed the community performances in summer 2012.