Warmly welcomed by tourists, Airport Express Travel Passes are an ideal way to get around town. Enabling you to travel not only to / from the Airport, but also within the city, There's no easier or more hassle-free way to travel around Hong Kong!
Choose either a HK$220 or HK$300 Airport Express Travel Pass (includes a refund of HK$50) with 1 or 2 designated journey(s) on the Airport Express. You can also enjoy any 3 consecutive days of unlimited travel on the MTR, Light Rail and MTR Bus (Northwest New Territories) (except additional travel on the Airport Express, East Rail Line First Class, and travel to/from Lo Wu or Lok Ma Chau stations).
- Travel Pass with 1 Airport Express Single Journey is available at all Customer Service Centre of Airport Express and MTR stations (except Racecourse Station) and also online.
- Travel Pass with 2 Airport Express Single Journeys is only available at any Customer Service Centre of Airport Express stations, Kowloon Tong, Mong Kok, Tsim Sha Tsui, Wanchai and Causeway Bay stations. The Pass can also be purchased online.
Terms and Conditions:
- The Airport Express Travel Pass (the Pass) is valid for either 1 or 2 designated journey(s) on the Airport Express (excluding travel between Airport and AsiaWorld-Expo stations) and any 3 consecutive days1 of unlimited travel on the MTR, Light Rail2, and MTR Bus (Northwest New Territories)2 (except additional travel on the Airport Express, East Rail Line First class, and travel to / from Lo Wu or Lok Ma Chau stations) within 180 days of the date of issue
- Use of the Pass is restricted to tourists (non resident in Hong Kong) who have been in Hong Kong for less than 14 days at the time of purchase. A valid passport or similar valid proof of tourist status must be shown at the time of purchase / collection.
- The Pass user is required to produce the Pass with valid proof of tourist status for inspection by MTR staff at any time upon request.
- A Pass that malfunctions can be processed at any MTR or Airport Express Customer Service Centre (except AsiaWorld-Expo Station).
- The designated ride(s) on the Airport Express and the 3 days of unlimited travel on the MTR is non refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- When travelling on the Light Rail, touch the Pass to the "Entry Fare Processor" before boarding and to the "Exit Fare Processor" after completing the journey.
- This Pass can be used as a normal Adult Octopus but carries no initial stored value. Value can be added to the Pass at any time to pay for travel on other transport or travel on days outside the 3 days' free MTR travel or for use at locations displaying the Octopus logo.
- The Pass may be kept as a souvenir after use or it may be returned to any MTR or Airport Express Customer Service Centre for a refund of the remaining stored value (if applicable)3. In addition, MTR will return HK$50.
- Use of the Pass is subject to By-laws and Conditions of Issue.
- MTR Corporation Limited reserves the right to make the final decision in the event of any dispute.
||The 3 days starts from the recorded entry time of the first MTR train journey and lasts for 72 hours plus any additional hours up to the end of train service on the last day
||Travel only becomes effective on the Light Rail and MTR Bus (Northwest New Territories) after the first journey has been made on the MTR
||Refund (including the HK$50) is subject to the deduction of any negative value or payment for damage to the Pass. If the remaining value stored on the Pass is HK$500 or more, it will be returned to MTR headquarters for processing. Customers may be required to cover any charges this may incur.
Please click on the link for full details of "Conditions of Issue of
Tickets" or "Conditions of Issue of Octopus".