- Tourist / Airport Express Tickets
- Intercity Through Train Ticket
(1) Tourist / Airport Express Tickets
All online payments must be settled by VISA, MasterCard or UnionPay.
- Browse through the ticket categories and select your required tickets.
- Once you've found the ticket you want, key in the quantity and click the "Order" button.
- Double check the order details, then click "Buy Now" to confirm your order.
- Complete your personal particulars, then click the "Next" button.
- Double check your personal particulars and click the "Confirm" button.
- Click "Continue" and connect to the Paydollar Payment Service.
- Complete your credit card information and click "Submit" to process the payment.
- Click "OK" to confirm the payment details.
- Click "OK" to confirm the payment transaction.
- After completion of your transaction, an "Order Confirmation" email with Order Number will be sent to your registered email account.
- If you do not receive the "Order Confirmation" email, simply print a copy of your "Order History" to present at time of collection. What's more, once signed in to the site, you can also check the status of any order placed within the past 3 months in the "Order History" section.
Collection Period and Method:
For the protection of your interest, please bring along and present the following documents to any one of the designated collection centres for the collection of your ordered tickets for verification. All ordered tickets have to be collected within 90 days from the "Order Date".
- Copy of your email "Order Confirmation" or "Order History"; and
- The exact credit card you used for placing the order for signature verification.
At the time of collecting your ticket(s), you will be required to sign an acknowledgement receipt. The signature you use must be the same as that shown on the credit card you used for placing the order. All the ticket(s) ordered have to be collected in one go. Partial collection is not allowed.
Airport Express Customer Service Centre at Tsing Yi, Kowloon or Hong Kong Station
Business hours: 6:00am - 12:30am Mon - Sun
(for timetables for each station, please click here.)
MTR Online Shopping Hotline: (852) 2993 3955
Please click here for on-line ticketing service.
No ticket is required when boarding the train at the Airport Station. Simply present a copy of the "Order Confirmation"/"Order History", and the exact credit card you used for placing the order to collect the ticket before exiting gate at Airport Express Customer Service Centre at Hong Kong, Kowloon or Tsing Yi Station.
(2) Intercity Through Train Ticket
Payment and Collection
We accept Visa card, MasterCard, Diners Club card and
American Express card for online purchase of Intercity Through Train tickets.
Please note that currently only Guangdong line tickets are available for sale
online and tickets must be collected in Hong Kong.
For more information or to book Intercity Through Train tickets online,
please click here.