The proposed works at Hung Hom involve the construction of the tunnel section between the proposed tunnel portal near Chatham Road North and the proposed North Ventilation Building, Plant Rooms and Emergency Access (NOV) in Hung Hom.
These works mainly consist of:
- Construction of the approach tunnel from tunnel portal near Chatham Road North to the proposed NOV in Hung Hom;
- Realignment of the existing Cheong Wan Road Viaduct;
- New underground platforms at the existing Hung Hom Station (HUH) providing an integrated HUH for the existing lines and the future SCL;
- Ventilation shafts, cooling tower and other associated works of the Project; and
- Operation of barging facilities at Hung Hom Freight Pier.