Proposed works at Lei Tung are the construction of an underground station plus its associated above-ground entrances, ventilation shafts and plant building.
These works comprise:
- Construction of a tunnel from the portal at the southern side of Aberdeen Channel Bridge to South Horizons Station;
- Construction of underground railway station and station entrances;
- Construction of a ventilation shaft in the vicinity of the Lei Tung Commercial Centre;
- Construction of a tunnel ventilation facility near Sham Wan Tower;
- Construction of a plant building at Lee Wing Street plus the associated slope stabilization works;
- Construction of an access adit at Lee Wing Street for transportation of excavated materials to the temporary barging point at Lee Nam Road via a temporary conveyor belt; and
- Provision of site offices and areas for construction material storage.