From now on, simply wave your Adult Octopus Card on the Octopus Reader of the Fare Saver at Fu Tian Kou'an Station of Shenzhen Metro Line 4 and enter the ticket gates of Lok Ma Chau Station on the same day will enjoy $3 discount (except Airport Express Line).
All Fare Saver promotions shall be continued until further notice.
Please click here to view the map.
Terms and Conditions:
- Applicable only to Adult Octopus cards.
- Passengers must enter the ticket gates of Lok Ma Chau Station on the same day after waving the Octopus card over the Octopus Reader on the MTR Fare Saver. The offer is not applicable to Airport Express and the Free MTR Connections journeys offered by the Airport Express.
- Fare Saver discount is applicable to paid journeys only. Passengers using a Monthly Pass on designated lines for unlimited rides are not eligible to enjoy the discount (including those who have paid the First Class Premium). However, the discount is applicable when Monthly Pass passengers travel beyond their Pass' designated lines for the remainder of the journey where fares have been paid. If the Fare Saver discount is higher than the fare of the MTR journey, passengers can only enjoy the discount of up to the latter.
- Passengers who change Lines at Tsim Sha Tsui and East Tsim Sha Tsui stations, and swipe their Octopus card on another Fare Saver during the 30-minute interchange time limit, will not be eligible for that discount offer.
- Discount will be removed automatically if the Octopus is next used for entry at an MTR Station other than the designated station(s).
- Passengers can only enjoy the offer with the highest discount if there is more than one promotion being offered by the MTR at the same time.
- For the opening hours of the premises where the fare savers are located, please contact the respective landlords for details.
- MTR Corporation Limited reserves the right to alter or terminate the offer at any time without prior notice.
- MTR Corporation Limited reserves the right to make the final decision in the event of any dispute.
MTR Hotline : 2881 8888.