Only $68 per set (Original Price : $93)
While stock lasts
Souvenir pack includes:
|One limited edition tourist day pass
| One key chain
| One MTR system map
Available at belows designate MTR Customer Service Centres (unpaid area) and MTR Travel (Admiralty Station).
Sheung Wan, Central, Admiralty, Wan Chai, Causeway Bay, Fortress Hill
Tsim Sha Tsui, Jordan, Yau Ma Tei, Mong Kok, Prince Edward
East Tsim Sha Tsui, Tsuen Wan West, Tin Shui Wai
Hung Hom, Sheung Shui
Hong Kong, Tsing Yi, Tung Chung, Disneyland Resort.
MTR Hotline: 2881 8888.
Ticket Terms and Conditions
- The Tourist Day Pass (the Ticket) can be used for any one day* of unlimited travel on the MTR and Light Rail (except Airport Express, MTR Bus, East Rail Line First Class and travel to / from Lo Wu Station or Lok Ma Chau Station) within one month of the date of issue.
- Use of the Ticket is restricted to tourists (non resident in Hong Kong) who have been in Hong Kong for less than 14 days at the time of purchase. A valid passport or similar valid proof of tourist status must be shown at the time of purchase / collection.
- The Ticket user is required to produce the Ticket with valid proof of tourist status for inspection by MTR staff at any time upon request.
- A Ticket that malfunctions can be processed at any MTR Customer Service Centre (except Lo Wu, Lok Ma Chau and Racecourse stations).
- The Ticket is non refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- If the Ticket is used to travel to either Lo Wu Station or Lok Ma Chau Station in breach of the Terms and Conditions, the holder is liable to pay the full single journey fare between the station of entry and Lo Wu Station or Lok Ma Chau Station. The ticket will then be returned to the holder for use on a valid journey within the validity period.
- The Ticket may be kept as a souvenir after use.
- Use of the Ticket is subject to By-laws and Conditions of Issue.
- If the Ticket is used for travel on East Rail Line First Class in breach of the Conditions of Issue of Tickets, the holder is regarded as not having paid the fare and is liable to pay a surcharge of $500. The holder is also required to deliver up that ticket to an official of the Corporation.
- MTR Corporation Limited reserves the right to make the final decision in the event of any dispute.
* "Any one day" means 24 consecutive hours starting from the recorded entry time of the first journey on the MTR (except Light Rail). Travel on Light Rail only becomes effective after the first journey has been made on the MTR.