|Last Refreshed :|
||High Speed Rail (Hong Kong Section) is back in service on 15 January|
High Speed Rail (Hong Kong Section) is back in service on 15 January.
For the latest train schedules and ticketing arrangements, please visit the High Speed Rail website or app.
Passengers are required to have:
• A valid travel document
• A report for a negative nucleic acid test taken within 48 hours of travel
• A completed Mainland health on-line declaration
High Speed Rail website:
||Handy tips for buying High Speed Rail tickets|
1) Check ticket availability through clicking on this link
2) Consider buying tickets through the 12306 website/app or appointed travel agents
3) If you would like to buy tickets at Hong Kong West Kowloon Station,
• bring your credit card with paypass function and the original travel documents of ALL travel companions to buy tickets from the self-service ticket vending machines
• if you want to buy tickets from the ticket counters, a long waiting time can be expected
||Lok Ma Chau Station has reopened on 8 January|
Lok Ma Chau Station has reopened on 8 January. Trains are operating between Admiralty and Lok Ma Chau stations on the East Rail Line, every 4-8 minutes from 09:30 to 20:00, and every 5-14 minutes at other times.
Cross-boundary passengers are required to have:
• a document valid for travel to the Mainland
• a negative nucleic acid test result taken within 48 hours of travel
• a booking for the boundary control point (Hong Kong residents and foreign visitors to Hong Kong only)
Lo Wu Station will remain closed.
||Tsing Yi Station Community Vaccination Centre|
The Community Vaccination Centre opens from 10:00 to 18:00, Monday to Friday, and from 08:00 to 20:00, Saturday and Sunday, in the unpaid area of the Airport Express Concourse, Level U2, (from Airport/ AsiaWorld-Expo), Tsing Yi Station.
Government booking website:
Government enquiry hotline: 3142 2366