Graduate Development Programmes
Functional Professional Expertise - Information Technology Associate (ITA) Programme
The Information Technology Associate (ITA) Programme aims at accelerating development of graduates to become IT professionals. The Programme provides participants with on-the-job training, continuous professional development on various IS/IT functions as well as hands-on exposure to emerging technologies including:
- Business information systems analysis, design and development using digital technologies (e.g. Artificial Intelligence, Data Analytics, Cloud, Mobile Computing, Augmented Reality / Virtual Reality, Internet of Things, etc.)
- IT digital infrastructure platforms, computer network, digital workplace, enterprise data centre management, etc.
- IT governance, enterprise architecture, project management, quality assurance, Centre of Excellence, etc.
- IT cyber security, incident management, risk and compliance, etc.
We are looking for:
Final year students or recent graduates in Information Technology / Computer Science / Information Systems / Software Engineering / Data Science, or a related discipline who possess excellent academic achievements and the following qualities:
- high development potential
- willing to learn and a flair for exploring emerging technologies for added value
- good analytical and problem solving skills
- team player and excellent communication skills in English and Chinese (including Putonghua)