- ELEMENTS offers more than one million square feet of pure shopping bliss subtly themed after the five Chinese elements.
- The mall brings together some of the world's most sought-after brands and services, many of which are either new to Hong Kong or have their flagship stores here. Dining is also a major attraction at ELEMENTS, with big names in both Oriental and Western cuisine. The mall's wraparound glass wall creates have the perfect harbour-view dining experience.
- The “Artist Square Bridge” located on 2/F Metal Zone at ELEMENTS enables easy access to the West Kowloon Cultural District. Visitors can immerse themselves in the M+ museum of visual culture, the West Kowloon Art Park and Waterfront Promenade.
- Shopping, leisure, dining, entertainment and culture have never before come together in such a perfect way. The fundamentals of shopping in Hong Kong are evolving, and ELEMENTS is where it's happening.
- Located in the buzzing heart of Kowloon East, Telford Plaza is a true retail landmark. A stone’s throw from the Kowloon Bay MTR station, the vibrant mall spans more than 930,000 square feet, and is home to more than 270 international brands.
- Showcasing the largest variety of retailers in Kowloon East, Telford Plaza is a thriving destination for dining, shopping, leisure and entertainment, and is a second home to the area’s professionals and residents.
- Telford Plaza offers more than 50 dining options, and a dazzling selection of leading international and local brands on latest fashion, on-trend beauty and cosmetics, designer lifestyle products, electronics or more. Telford Plaza also boasts the only MX4D cinema in the area, a wildly popular Japanese games arcade and an exciting SPORTAINMENT ARENA-making it the perfect location for sharing special occasions and dining, shopping and leisure experiences with friends and family.
- Maritime Square is a major connection between various tourism highlights in Hong Kong, bringing delightful sensation to a relaxing weekend.
- Displaying a flair for trends and dynamics, Maritime Square has numerous modish clothing, telecom and AV products and an unrivaled variety of restaurants parading the 580,000 square feet shopping centre. With over 190 shops and restaurants, Maritime Square serves all you need by offering a dynamic and energetic one-stop shopping experience.
- Shopping experience is further enriched by the 50,000 square feet green balcony and roof garden at Maritime Square 2, where shoppers can have a taste of relaxed ambience while securing their favorites in Maritime Square.
- Located in the heart of Tseung Kwan O, PopCorn is a modish shopping destination. This trendy hotspot atop Tseung Kwan O MTR station spans more than 345,000 square feet and equipped with a sophisticated transport network.
- Brings together over 120 quality stores, offering a wide array of world-renowned cosmetics, fashion and sports brands, coupled with a delightful range of gourmet restaurants.
- Entertainment is also the core part of PopCorn. This lifestyle hub provides shoppers unique experience with STAR Cinema and Namco - the famous Japanese game centre.
- The LOHAS is situated at the centre of LOHAS Park, covers a total area encompassing over 480,000 square feet. The LOHAS adopts “Shopping in Nature’s Breeze” as a design concept. The design of The LOHAS integrates the exterior and interior environments infusing different natural elements. Glass curtain walls at both ends of the mall bring outdoor greenery into the mall, while the streamlined corridor channel matches the lighting design of the venue and the atrium. With strong natural lighting, the mall will deliver for customers a fresh and pleasing arrangement, allowing them to enjoy a natural, comfortable atmosphere whilst shopping and enjoying leisure time.
- The LOHAS brings together nearly 150 merchants; providing entertainment, leisure and community services. The world-class entertainment and leisure facilities include Hong Kong’s largest and first environmentally-friendly ice rink applying the latest energy saving technology which is designed according to international standards, the largest cinema in Tseung Kwan O with six houses, and 366 indoor parking spaces, including 10 electric vehicle charging stations and 33 motorcycle parking spaces. These facilities will offer the 68,000 residents from the 25,500 units of LOHAS Park with new shopping, dining and leisure experiences to suit their daily needs.
- Paradise Mall is an Athleisure Outlet located in Island East. The 43,000-square feet sports zone is home to over 30 sporting brands.
- Offering a wide range of food from all over the world, Paradise Mall provides more than 20 dining options, which satisfies your everyday cravings. All high-quality food and daily necessities can be conveniently found in Paradise Mall. We make quality food accessible and affordable for you.
Luk Yeung Galleria
- Located at MTR Tsuen Wan station, Luk Yeung Galleria is seamlessly connected to an extensive network of public transportation, making it a convenient and pleasurable choice for every occasion.
- For delectable dining, the mall is home to many restaurants offering Western, Chinese and Japanese cuisine. Whatever your preference, you'll find a restaurant that is sure to delight at Luk Yeung Galleria, where all your daily needs are our pleasure.
- Attaching to Tsuen Wan station, Luk Yeung Galleria is a neighbourhood hub for Tsuen Wan’s residents. We provide everything you need. All high-quality food and daily necessities can be conveniently found at affordable price in Luk Yeung Galleria.
- The Lane’s high accessibility makes you stop and shop at this shopping complex. It is located above the Hang Hau MTR station and it is truly the residents' link as it is connected by covered footbridges to major residential estates near the area.
- The Lane is a community hub with a wide-range of shops ranging from fashion and accessories, health and beauty, and restaurants, etc. Whenever you pass by The Lane, you can always get what you need.
- Situated over East Rail line Sha Tin Station and being the transportation hub of North New Territories, Citylink is a shopping hot spot for both shoppers in the local Sha Tin district as well as outside area including Kowloon and North New Territories.
- Citylink is a treasure trove of retail stores offering everything from the latest Japanese and Korean fashion to handmade accessories. You can easily find a new wardrobe here that will help you stand out from the crowd.
- Citylink always surprises you with an unrivaled variety of restaurant choices serving Asian cuisine and grab-and-go snacks, which fill you up with energy and enthusiasm.
- Plaza Ascot is one of the major shopping centres in Fo Tan.
- Covering some 100,000 sq ft, this single-level shopping complex is home to a handy variety of shops and services, including a supermarket, convenience stores, restaurants, cafes and lifestyle stores.
- Located at MTR Light Rail Tuen Mun Ferry Pier Terminus station, Ocean Walk is a major shopping and lifestyle destination in the heart of Tuen Mun. Its exceptional variety of tenants includes fashion brands, household products, supermarket and restaurants, ensuring the mall is a one-stop destination for all your daily needs.
Sun Tuen Mun Shopping Centre
- Located adjacent to MTR Light Rail Depot station, Sun Tuen Mun Shopping Centre is a bright and welcoming two-level complex offering a great variety of shops for all your daily needs. From groceries and household products to educational centres, restaurants and more, Sun Tuen Mun Shopping Centre is the heart of this vibrant community.
- Conveniently located at MTR Light Rail Sam Shing Terminus station, Hanford Plaza is designed for your convenience and pleasure every day of the week, offering a supermarket, household products, and groceries, as well as a tempting variety of fast food for a quick and delicious meal.