A&A Works at 2/F Arrival Concourse and G/F Departure Concourse at LOW (Contract No.: K0838.B-15C)
A&A Works at 2/F Arrival Concourse and G/F Departure Concourse at LOW
Contract No.: K0838.B-15C
MTR Corporation Limited invites qualified contractors to express their interest in tendering for Contract K0838.B-15C: A&A Works at 2/F Arrival Concourse and G/F Departure Concourse at LOW.
The scope of the Contract shall include the architectural, structural and E&M works for carrying out the following Addition & Alteration (A&A) and improvement works at Lo Wu Station (LOW):
1) Construction of new Customer Services Centre (CuC), Ticket Issue Machine Room and kiosks (480m2) including new concrete cover at the existing sundeck area and window wall façade at 2/F;
2) A&A works to the existing internal stair connecting 2/F to G/F and re-provision of new stair;
3) Upgrade and extension works to the existing kiosks at 2/F;
4) Refurbishment works of the existing floor, wall and ceiling finishes (2,100m2) at Arrival Concourse of 2/F;
5) Provision and relocation of the existing station equipment and marketing components such as advertising panels, TV wall and vending machines;
6) Modification of the existing CuC at G/F.
The prequalification process for the tender will take place in September 2015 and tenders will be invited in December 2015.
In order to be considered for prequalification, interested parties who are Registered General Building Contractors having relevant resources, qualifications and experience are requested to express their interest on or before 23 September 2015 via the MTR Corporation Limited’s E-Tendering System.
For applicants registered under the E-Tendering System, please click the following link and log into the System for expression of interest:
For applicants not registered under the E-Tendering System, please click the following link and search for the advertisement notice of this contract for expression of interest:
All invitations and submissions for prequalification and tender will be carried out through the E-Tendering System at http://www.hkextender.com.
Applicants responding to this advertisement are deemed to have complied with the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance in the collection and transfer of personal data to MTR Corporation Limited. All information submitted including personal data, will be used by MTR Corporation Limited for the prequalification of tenderers for this Contract.
For enquiries, please contact Mr. Rex Lee, Senior Contracts Engineer on (852) 2993 2217 or by fax (852) 2993 7773.