Ticket Purchase and Usage
The Tickets purchased online must be used/ collected within 92 days from the date of purchase.
Please click here to purchase ticket.
The following Tickets are available in QR Code format, which enables you to enter the gate directly:
- Airport Express Single Journey QR Code Ticket
- Airport Express Round Trip QR Code Ticket
The following Tickets require you to redeem a physical ticket at designated centre:
Online Purchase Process:
- Browse through the ticket categories and select.
- Select the destination, ticket type and the quantity of the tickets that you required, then click "Buy Now" button.
- Fill in your email address (mandatory) and Asia Miles membership numbers (optional) on the “Shopping Cart” page, then click "Checkout" button to confirm the order.
- Review your final order and select the payment method on the “Summary” page. All online payments can be settled by VISA, MasterCard, UnionPay, Alipay (China/ Hong Kong Wallet), WeChat Pay (China/ Hong Kong Wallet) or Apple Pay (applicable to iOS users with VISA and MasterCard)
- After your transaction is completed, an "Order Confirmation" email with an order number will be sent to your registered email. You may also check your order details under ‘Order History’ on the website.
For Ticket QR Code (applicable to Airport Express Tickets only)
- Print or download the QR Code image(s) in the "Order Confirmation" email. Or open the QR Code image(s) under the “Retrieve Tickets” function on MTR Mobile if your purchase was made via MTR Mobile.
- Scan the QR Code image(s) at the QR Code scanner of the designated gate then pass directly through.
Remarks: There may be data charges by your network operator when your smartphone or tablet is connected to the Internet for purchasing Tickets and/or downloading the QR Code(s). For easier scanning of the QR code(s), please increase the brightness level of your mobile device.
Ticket collection centres (applicable to Tourist Tickets only)
To collect the ordered Ticket(s), you must bring along and present the original "Order Confirmation" email (soft or hard copies are also acceptable).
||Tourist Day Pass
||Airport Express Customer Service Centres
1. Tsing Yi, Kowloon and Hong Kong Stations
2. Airport Station* (Counter on the arrival platform only)
*To save time at Airport Station, you may board the train first and redeem the ticket(s) upon arrival at your designated station
||6:00a.m. to 12:30a.m., Monday to Sunday (Click here to review the timetable of each station)
- At the time of collecting your Ticket(s), you will be required to sign an acknowledgment receipt.
- All the ordered Ticket(s) have to be collected in one go, partial collection is not allowed.
- No additional receipt will be given upon redemption. For any purchase validation, please refer to “Order History” on the website.
- You may authorise someone to collect the Ticket(s) on your behalf. The delegate must bring along and present the signed authorisation form, a copy of the “Order Confirmation" email or "Order History" and the delegate’s valid proof of identity.
For enquiries, please contact MTR Online Ticketing Service Hotline:
(852) 2993 3955