Brief Introduction to MTR Gallery
MTR Gallery is an engaging exhibition at Kowloon Station that offers visitors a fun journey from MTR's past to its present and the exciting future of Rail Gen 2.0! Inside the venue, there is a range of interesting and interactive features to appeal to visitors of all ages, including a 1:1 train mock up, several interactive multi-media games and a movie zone. Through the different artefacts and displays at the Gallery, visitors will take a journey through the development of MTR and learn more about the company's history, its railway operations and future network development. The exhibition will serve to deepen MTR's engagement with the Hong Kong community and will be updated with new attractions from time to time.
Highlight of MTR Gallery
MTR Gallery - Ticket Wall
Models of MTR Trains
MTR Train Quiz
Train Mock Up
Train Mock Up
Reservation for MTR Gallery
Online ticket reservation is available from 10a.m., 90 days in advance. Once a booking is confirmed, the applicant will receive a confirmation e-mail. The confirmation includes the booking reference number, date of visit, entry time and total number of visitors. The applicant must present this e-mail or booking reference number to staff upon arrival at the MTR Gallery. Bookings are not transferrable.
Important Notes to Visitors
- To ensure a comfortable visit, all visitors must make a reservation in advance. Please arrive 5 minutes before the scheduled entry time.
- To safeguard the rights of other visitors, please do not make duplicate reservations. Each email account can make only one reservation at a time (maximum of 6 visitors). A future booking can only be made after the prior reservation has passed.
- For the safety of visitors, each session can only serve a maximum of 3 wheelchair visitors.
- Visitors may cancel the reservation and re-book if required.
- A reminder e-mail will be sent to the registered e-mail address 7 days before the visiting date.
- Registration will be closed 10 minutes after the start of each session. Reservations will be cancelled for any visitors arriving 10 minutes or more after their session has commenced.
- Visitors under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Please do not bring large baggage. Cloakrooms are not available on site. For left baggage service, please click here .
- Please follow the instructions given during your visit to the MTR Gallery. Any improper behaviour which disturbs other visitors or damages the exhibition is not allowed. In such cases, staff members may request visitors to leave the venue.
- We reserve the right of final decision in case of any dispute including but not limited to, refusing a visitor's admission to the MTR Gallery and its exhibition site.
- All visits and matters in relation thereto shall be subject to the relevant MTR By-laws
- Except to the extent that we may be indemnified by insurance, all visitors must keep us fully indemnified against all losses arising directly or indirectly out of any act, omission or negligence of the visitors, or the exercise or purported exercise of the rights of their visits, or any breach or non-observance by the visitors of the obligations, conditions or other provisions imposed in connection with their visits
Adverse Weather Arrangement
Arrangement under Typhoon Signal 8 or above and black rainstorm warning:
- If the warning is cancelled before 6am, all sessions would be opened as scheduled.
- If the warning is cancelled before 11am, sessions after 2pm would be opened as scheduled.
- If the warning is cancelled after 11am, all sessions would be cancelled.
- If the warning is issued during the MTR Gallery opening hours, it will be closed immediately after the end of the visiting session in progress.
Tips to Get There
Location & Map: Airport Express Line Platform 1 Level, MTR Kowloon Station, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon
Accessibility: Visitors using wheelchairs are able to access the gallery via station nearby Exit E, wheelchairs aid could be installed by prior arrangement and serve for 3 wheelchair users each session.
Parking: Visitors may park in Kowloon Station subject to the relevant terms and conditions thereof, please click here for the details of parking rate.
Left Baggage Service: Left baggage service counter is located on Level G, In-town Check-in Hall, please click here for details.
Enquiry Hotline: 2881 8888