Exhibition Booking - View Booking
During admission, you must present the following e-ticket, either printed or with your mobile device.
|Number of persons
Important Notes to Visitors
- To ensure a comfortable visit, all visitors must make a reservation in advance. Please arrive 5 minutes before the scheduled entry time.
- To safeguard the rights of other visitors, please do not make duplicate reservations. Each email account can be used to make only one reservation at a time. A future booking can only be made after the prior reservation has lapsed.
- For the safety of visitors, each session can only serve a maximum of 3 wheelchair visitors.
- Visitors may cancel the reservation and re-book if required.
- A reminder e-mail will be sent to the registered e-mail address 7 days before the visiting date.
- Registration will be closed 10 minutes after the start of each session. Reservations will be cancelled for any visitors arriving 10 minutes or more after their session has commenced.
- Visitors under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Please do not bring large baggage. Cloakrooms are not available on site. For left baggage service, please click here .
- Please follow the instructions given during your visit to the MTR Gallery. Any improper behaviour which disturbs other visitors or damages the exhibition is not allowed. In such cases, staff members may request visitors to leave the venue.
- We reserve the right of final decision in case of any dispute including but not limited to, refusing a visitor's admission to the MTR Gallery and its exhibition site.
- All visits and matters in relation thereto shall be subject to the relevant MTR By-laws
- Except to the extent that we may be indemnified by insurance, all visitors must keep us fully indemnified against all losses arising directly or indirectly out of any act, omission or negligence of the visitors, or the exercise or purported exercise of the rights of their visits, or any breach or non-observance by the visitors of the obligations, conditions or other provisions imposed in connection with their visits
Tips to Get There
Location & Map: Airport Express Line Platform 1 Level, MTR Kowloon Station, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon
Accessibility: Visitors using wheelchairs are able to access the gallery via station nearby Exit E, wheelchairs aid could be installed by prior arrangement and serve for 3 wheelchair users each session.
Parking: Visitors may park in Kowloon Station subject to the relevant terms and conditions thereof, please click here for the details of parking rate.
Left Baggage Service: Left baggage service counter is located on Level G, In-town Check-in Hall, please click here for details.
Enquiry Hotline: 2881 8888
Reservation for MTR Gallery - Cancel Booking
Your booking has been cancelled. You may re-visit the booking system to make a new booking.