Spend at MTR Shops or MTR Malls to collect Stamps and earn Extra MTR Points!
The first batch of consumption vouchers will be released starting from 1 August. So, it is time to go shopping! You can join the stamp reward and earn extra MTR Points to redeem a variety of gifts by spending at MTR Shops or MTR Malls via electronic payment.
Promotion Period: 1 August 2021 to 30 September 2021
During the promotion period, MTR Mobile registered users who spend a specified amount or more at selected shops in MTR Shops or designated MTR Malls* (MTR Shops: HK$30, Designated MTR Malls: HK$200) via electronic payment will get 1 stamp. Collecting 3 stamps at merchants in the same category can earn extra MTR Points.
Merchant categories: (1) Food & Beverage (2) Health & Beauty (3) Fashion & Accessories.
Click here for a list of participating shops.
* Designated MTR Malls: Telford PlazaĦBMaritime SquareĦBPopCornĦBThe LOHASĦBParadise MallĦBLuk Yeung GalleriaĦBThe LaneĦBCitylinkĦBPlaza AscotĦBOcean WalkĦBSun Tuen Mun Shopping CentreĦBHanford Plaza
Category 1ĦRFood & Beverage
You will earn extra 3,000 MTR Points for every 3 stamps collected at designated Food & Beverage shop. A maximum of 6 stamps can be collected.
Category 2ĦRHealth & Beauty
You will earn extra 3,000 MTR Points for every 3 stamps collected at designated Health & Beauty shop. A maximum of 6 stamps can be collected.
Category 3ĦRFashion & Accessories
You will earn extra 3,000 MTR Points for every 3 stamps collected at designated Fashion & Accessories shop. A maximum of 6 stamps can be collected.
Spend now to earn up to 24,000 points to redeem gifts! Click here to find out a variety of gifts you can redeem with MTR Points, and seize the chance to earn the maximum reward by spending at MTR Shops or MTR Malls now!
[Reminder] Please register eligible transactions to earn points. After verification, the stamps will be credited to your account automatically. You may view your stamp cards on the page “My reward” > “Stamps” > “[Consumption Vouchers – Spend More, Earn More] Stamp Reward”. You may collect 3 stamps for each stamp card. After collecting 3 stamps, simply click “Redeem Now” to earn extra MTR Points. Please note that the second stamp card for each shop category will not be released until the first stamp card is completed.
[Consumption Vouchers – Spend More, Earn More] Terms and ConditionĦR
- From 1 August to 30 September 2021 (“Promotion Period”), MTR Mobile registered users who spend the specified amount in a single transaction at selected shops in MTR Shops or the designated MTR Malls via electronic payment can earn 1 electronic stamp (“Stamp”) after verification. MTR Mobile registered users are required to register the sales receipt and the corresponding electronic payment slip via the “Self-Earn” option in MTR Mobile or visit the redemption counter in the MTR Malls. Extra MTR Points can then be earned by collecting 3 stamps of the same category:
||No. of Stamp
|Food & Beverage
||3000 MTR Points
|Health & Beauty
||3000 MTR Points
|Fashion & Accessories
||6000 MTR Points
A maximum of 6 electronic stamps can be collected under each category to earn up to 24,000 extra points.
Click here for a list of selected shops under each category.
- The required amount of spending at MTR Shops is HK$30 or above. The 12 designated MTR Malls include Telford PlazaĦBMaritime SquareĦBPopCornĦBThe LOHASĦBParadise MallĦBLuk Yeung GalleriaĦBThe LaneĦBCitylinkĦBPlaza AscotĦBOcean WalkĦBTuen Mun Shopping CentreĦBHanford Plaza. The required amount of spending at these malls is HK$200 or above.
- Eligible transactions are limited to those conducted at the participating merchants.
- Sales receipts of eligible transactions and the corresponding electronic payment slips must be registered for MTR Points within 30 days from the date of the transactions. The last date for the registration to earn Stamps is 5 October 2021.
- Separate stamp cards (“Stamp Cards”) are used for the 3 categories respectively. Stamps will be credited to the MTR Mobile account automatically after verification of the sales receipts. Collecting 3 Stamps under the same shop category means that you have completed 1 Stamp Card. You may view it on the page “My reward” > “Stamps” > “[Consumption Vouchers – Spend More, Earn More] Stamp Reward”. After completing a Stamp Card with 3 Stamps, please click “Redeem Now” on or before 15 October 2021 to earn extra MTR Points.
- Each person may receive 2 cards under each category. The second Stamp Card for each shop category will not be released until the first one is completed.
- The Stamps on each Stamp Card may be any combination of Stamps collected at MTR Shops or shops in the designated MTR Malls.
- In general, MTR Points and e-coupons will be credited into registered user’s valid registered accounts within three (3) working days following successful verification of registration information.
- Electronic payment includes credit cards, EPS, Octopus, Alipay, WeChat Pay, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Samsung Pay, Union Pay QuickPass, Tap & Go, FPS, PayMe and electronic stored-value cards issued by merchants (“Eligible Transactions”).
- Participating Shops refer to the merchants which are still participating in the Promotion on the day of the transaction. Participating merchants could be changed and be updated by the MTR Corporation from time to time without prior notice.
- For each Eligible Transaction partially settled by a discount coupons or cash coupons, only the actual paid amount by electronic payment, after deducting the face value of such discount coupons or cash coupons, is counted. Such paid amount must be equal to or larger than the minimum spending requirement.
- Each valid transaction receipt can only be used for redemption once. Duplicate use is not allowed. Any payment receipts in cash or cash coupons, copies of receipts and handwritten receipts are not accepted.
- Please refer to “MTR Points Promotion Terms and Conditions” for detail of eligible transactions for earning MTR Points.
- MTR Corporation Limited reserves the right to alter or terminate the above terms and conditions without prior notice.
- The Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Ordinance shall not apply to the terms and conditions herein.
- MTR Corporation Limited and the participating shops reserve the right to make the final decision in the event of any dispute.
- For enquiries, please call the MTR Points Service Hotline at 2993 4375.