[MTR Shops Stamp Reward] Earn Extra 12,000 MTR Points
From 6 May 2022 to 31 July 2022, MTR Mobile registered users can earn $1 = 1 MTR Points plus 1 electronic stamp for spending of HK$30 or above at designated MTR Shops^ in a single purchase via electronic payment. Extra 6,000 MTR Points will be rewarded upon collection of 5 stamps. Each registered user can earn a maximum of extra 12,000 MTR Points.
^The 3 categories of designated shops are "Food & Beverage", "Health & Beauty" or "Fashion & Accessories". Please click here to view the list of shops.
Download and register MTR Mobile now!
【MTR Shops Stamp Reward】Terms and Conditions:
- From 6 May 2022 to 31 July 2022 ("Promotion Period"), MTR Mobile registered users can earn 1 electronic stamp ("Stamp") for spending of HK$30 or above in a single purchase at designated MTR Shops via electronic payment after verification. MTR Mobile registered users are required to upload the sales receipt and the corresponding electronic payment slip via the "Self-Earn" function in MTR Mobile. Extra 6,000 MTR Points will be rewarded upon collection of 5 stamps. A maximum of 10 stamps can be collected by each registered user to earn up to 12,000 extra MTR Points.
- Eligible transactions are limited to those conducted at the selected participating shops of designated categories, including "Food & Beverage", "Health & Beauty" or "Fashion & Accessories". Click here for a list of designated participating shops.
- Sales receipts of eligible transactions and the corresponding electronic payment slips must be uploaded to collect Stamps for redemption of extra MTR Points within 30 days from the date of the transactions. The last date to upload receipt for collecting stamp is 4 August 2022 (whichever is earlier).
- Stamps will be credited to the MTR Mobile account automatically after verification of the sales receipts. Collection of 5 Stamps means that you have completed 1 Stamp Card. You may view it on the page "My reward" > "Stamps" in MTR Mobile. After completing a Stamp Card with 5 stamps, please click "Redeem Now" on or before 19 August 2022 to earn the extra MTR Points. No extra MTR Points will be credited in case of late redemption.
- Each registered user can receive up to two Stamp Cards and each Stamp Card can accumulate 5 stamps. The second Stamp Card will be automatically released to user’s account upon completion of the first Stamp Card.
- Under normal circumstances, Stamps and MTR Points will be credited to registered user’s valid MTR Mobile account within three (3) working days following successful verification of registration information.
- Electronic payment includes credit cards, EPS, Octopus, Alipay, WeChat Pay, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Samsung Pay, Union Pay QuickPass, Tap & Go, FPS, PayMe, BoC Pay and electronic stored-value cards issued by MTR Shops merchants.
- Participating Shops refer to the merchants which are still participating in the Promotion on the day of the transaction. Participating merchants could be changed and be updated by the MTR Corporation from time to time without prior notice.
- For each Eligible Transaction partially settled by discount coupons or cash coupons, only the actual paid amount by electronic payment, after deducting the face value of such discount coupons or cash coupons, is counted. To earn MTR Points, such paid amount must be equal to or more than the minimum spending requirement.
- Each valid transaction receipt can only be used for redemption once. Duplicate use is not allowed. Any payment receipts in cash or cash coupons, copies of receipts, re-print receipts and handwritten receipts are not accepted.
- Terms and Conditions of MTR Points scheme also apply to this promotion. Please refer to MTR Mobile or www.mtr.com.hk for details.
- MTR Corporation Limited reserves the right to alter or terminate the above terms and conditions without prior notice.
- The Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Ordinance shall not apply to the terms and conditions herein.
- MTR Corporation Limited and the participating shops reserve the right to make the final decision in the event of any dispute.
- For enquiries, please call the MTR Points Service Hotline at 2993 4375.