“MTR Mobile Stamp Reward” Lucky Draw was successfully held on 30 April 2021. Thank you for your participation and support.
Winners will be notified by email and the collection arrangements for lucky draw prizes on or before 14 May 2021.
Winners are required to collect their lucky draw prizes at designated venues within the collection period. Failure to collect the prize on the date, or time or from the venue specified in the collection notice shall be deemed to be a waiver of the right to receive the prize.
Click here for the lucky draw result.
1. Users who participate in the stamp card promotion by accumulating stamps and redeeming the Reward during the Promotion Period, are eligible for a lucky draw entry. Users will receive a single lucky draw entry from each completed stamp card, to be eligible to win the following prizes:
• Grand prizes: Samsung Galaxy S21+ 5G (Phantom Silver, 256GB) (quota: 20 sets)
• Second prizes: MTR Malls HK$2,000 Gift Vouchers (quota: 400 sets)
2. Each User can make up to twenty (20) lucky draw entries and is entitled to win one prize only.
3. The lucky draw was held on 30 April 2021. An announcement of the lucky draw is made on the 7 May 2021 at The Sing Tao Daily, The Standard, MTR Mobile and on the MTRCL website (www.mtr.com.hk).
4. MTR Malls HK$2,000 Gift Vouchers will be presented in the form of 100 pieces of MTR Malls HK$20 Gift Vouchers.
5. The collection arrangements for lucky draw prizes will be notified by email; or uploaded to the “My Rewards” section of winners’ MTR Mobile registered accounts on or before 14 May 2021. Winners are required to collect their lucky draw prizes at designated venues within the collection period. Failure to collect the prize on the date, or time or from the venue specified in the collection notice shall be deemed to be a waiver of the right to receive the prize.
6. Winner is required to remain a valid MTR Mobile account during the Promotion Period till the draw is held, and present the logged in, valid MTR Mobile account for verification upon prize collection, in order to receive a prize. MTRCL reserves the right to assign the prize to another User if the winner is not able to meet the requirements stated above.
7. Winners of the grand prize will be notified individually by phone to arrange a specified date and time for prize collection. All winners of lucky draw prizes must redeem the prize in person at specific location and time and agree the terms and conditions of the prize. If the winner is not able to redeem the prize in person, please delegate to others to redeem. The winner or delegate who fails to redeem the prize in the specified time will forfeit the prize. The winner or delegate agrees the photos and videos taken in redemption can be used for this promotional purpose in any channels and media by MTRCL without paying any monetary reward.
8. The above personal data will be collected only for the use of the Lucky Draw. The personal data may be used by MTR Corporation Limited (“MTRCL”): (i) to contact the Winner; (ii) to verify the Winner¡¦s eligibility for the Lucky Draw; (iii) to verify the identity of the Winner and/or the delegate; and (iv) to administer and manage the Lucky Draw. The personal data collected will not be used to update MTR Mobile account¡¦s record. MTRCL will delete the collected data within 90 days after the fulfilment of the Prize. The Winners¡¦ personal information may be passed to third parties service providers engaged by MTRCL for the fulfilment of the Prize.
9. All the photographs of the prizes are for reference only and the sizes and colours are subject to the actual products.
10. After prize collection, MTRCL will not reissue vouchers or certify any loss in the event of loss or theft.
11. MTRCL shall not be responsible for any accidents and/or personal injuries occurring upon redemption and usage of the prize(s).
12. The prizes are not resalable, returnable nor redeemable for cash. Any unused prizes, services and related entitlements will be cancelled after any validity date expires, and without compensation.
13. With regard to prizes and MTR gift vouchers, Users must accept that, because MTRCL is not the supplier of the products and/or services provided, MTRCL bears no responsibility relating to any aspect of the products and/or services provided including, without limitation, their quality, the supply, the descriptions of the products and/or services provided by the merchant, any false trade description, misrepresentation, misstatement, omission, unauthorised representation, unfair trade practices or conduct in connection with the products and/or services provided by the merchants, its employees, officers or agents. The use of products and/or services is subject to the terms and conditions as stipulated by the supplier (if any).
14. Trade Promotion Competition Licence No: 54174
15. MTR Corporation Limited reserves the right to make the final decision in the event of any dispute.
16. The Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Ordinance shall not apply to the terms and conditions herein.
17. Should there be any discrepancy between the English version and the Chinese version of these terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail.