Airport Express "Morning Express Service"
Passengers can use a valid Octopus to travel on the Airport Express
from Kowloon or Tsing Yi Station to Hong Kong Station for only HK$20.
Service hours: From 7 a.m. to 10 a.m., Monday to Saturday (excluding
Terms & Conditions:
- Passengers must use the dedicated "Airport Express Morning Express
Service" gate to enjoy the service.
- Passengers cannot use the same Octopus to enjoy free MTR connections
or a free return journey for a round trip to and from the airport
/ AsiaWorld-Expo within the same day.
- In order to enjoy the Airport Express ˇ§Park & Rideˇ¨ offer, Morning
Express Service users must use the same Octopus for Airport Express
station car park entry / exit and Airport Express ride. The Octopus
should not have more than 9 records of any transaction between Airport
Express ride and the parking fee payment.
- The Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Ordinance shall not apply
to the terms and conditions herein.
- MTR Corporation Limited reserves the right to make the final decision
in the event of any dispute.
MTR Hotline: 2881 8888