Terms and conditions of the MTR City Saver
- MTR City Saver ("Ticket") is valid for travel between designated stations íV the Island Line, Kwun Tong Line, Tseung Kwan O Line, Tsuen Wan Line, South Island Line, East Rail Line (stations between Hung Hom and Kowloon Tong), Tung Chung Line (stations between Hong Kong and Tsing Yi), Tuen Ma Line Phase 1 (Diamond Hill and Kai Tak stations) and West Rail Line (stations between Hung Hom and Tsuen Wan West).
- The Ticket is not valid for Airport Express and East Rail Line First Class. Passengers travelling on Airport Express or East Rail Line First Class must use appropriate tickets, otherwise they will be liable to a surcharge and prosecution.
- Please make the first journey within 14 days from the date of purchase. The Ticket is valid for 40 single journeys between designated stations within 40 days from the date of the first journey.
- If the passengers using the Ticket to travel beyond the designated stations, they must pay the normal Octopus fare for the whole journey from the entry station to the exit station, although no journey will be deducted from the Ticket. Please note that interchange between Tsim Sha Tsui Station and East Tsim Sha Tsui Station in this case is considered as two separate journeys, therefore the first journey already deducted from the Ticket will not be rebated and the passengers have to pay the normal Octopus fare for the second journey. If the passengers do not have a valid Octopus with sufficient balance, they have to pay the normal single journey ticket fare in cash. (Please refer to example 2.)
- The number of remaining journeys and the validity period of the Ticket will be shown on the exit gates on exiting at designated stations.
- A valid journey interchanging between Tsim Sha Tsui and East Tsim Sha Tsui stations within 30 minutes will be counted as a single journey. (Please refer to example 1.)
- The Ticket will be captured after the 40th journey under normal circumstances, except at Tsim Sha Tsui and East Tsim Sha Tsui stations for passengers interchanging within 30 minutes, where the Ticket will be captured on exit at the final destination. The Ticket will become invalid if it is not used for interchange within 30 minutes.
- For enquiries concerning the validity period or number of remaining journeys of the Ticket, please go to any MTR Customer Service Centre or Enquiry Machine at stations.
- No refund shall be made for any unused journeys.
- Please keep the receipt obtained during Ticket purchase for enquiry or ticket malfunction handling. If the Ticket malfunctions, it should be returned together with the receipt to any Customer Service Centre at designated stations (excluding Wong Chuk Hang, Lei Tung, South Horizons and Kai Tai stations) during the validity period of the Ticket.
- The Ticket can be used by one passenger only and cannot be shared with other passengers.
- The Ticket is non-refundable, non-replaceable and non-transferable under any circumstances (including but not limited to lost, expired and unused Tickets).
- "A day" is considered every day within MTR's official service hours. On special occasions when an overnight train service is available, the valid last entry time will be extended to 5 am the following day. Should there be any early train service arrangement and the first entry is made before 5 am, the previous day will be counted as the first ticket usage day.
- The Ticket is issued for promotional purposes only. The promotion period is from 1 July 2020 until further notice.
- The Ticket is issued subject to MTR By-laws and the Conditions of Issue of Tickets.
- The Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Ordinance shall not apply to the terms and conditions herein.
- MTR Corporation Limited reserves the right to make the final decision in any dispute.
The information above (including but not limited to terms and conditions) is subject to change without any prior notice. Please check at MTR stations for updates.
MTR Hotline: 2881 8888